Our Hearing Assessments
We hear you
The hearing assessments we provide are of the highest quality. During our informative consultation, we’ll get to know you and hear your needs. We’re confident that we can solve almost any hearing problem, and at the end of your hearing appointment, you’ll have a better understanding of any issues, along with a free report for you to read at any time.
We don’t sell
Whitstable Hearing focuses on providing exceptional hearing care, not selling hearing aids. Because we don’t have targets or incentives, our recommendations are never influenced by money. Being an independent hearing clinic, we can also recommend many different options and brands, so you know you’ll be getting the best solution to your hearing problem.
We take our time
We allocate 90 minutes for your hearing evaluation, so you don’t feel rushed. There are several stages to the appointment: each step is just as important as the next and will help us to identify your unique hearing profile.
Afterwards, you’ll receive a report so you can process the information and make an informed decision about your next steps.
We give you facts
Your hearing profile is as unique as your finger print. In order to make this easier for you to understand, we’ve created our own classification system. With this system we can highlight specific needs and help you find the right hearing aids for you.
And did we mention we’re right opposite the beach?
Meet your audiologist
- Highly commended for Rayovac Audiologist of the year 2017 & 2018.
- Co-founder of Tinnitus Rooms: the first group in the UK to achieve the gold standard set by Tinnitus UK.
- Founder and lead author of hearing technology information website HearablesOnline.
- Featured in the ‘Living with hearing loss and deafness‘ book by Samantha Baines.
- Interviewed for the Telegraph newspaper on earwax and living with hearing loss
Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have about our services. Fill out our online booking form or send us some details and we’ll get back to you.
Alternatively you can call us on 01227 851 033